Security Assessment Services
Manage risk in your organization by identifying vulnerabilities through Spentera security assessment services. Ensure that technologies and policies are securely designed by sitting down and talking to our consultants. Rest assured with the support of the best minds in the industry.
Spentera validates the control and implementation of existing security and risk measures by performing demonstrations of activities that are unknown in the networks, systems and attacks on application as part of a security testing in a safe and controlled manner.
When testing is complete, you will receive detailed maps that prioritize security weaknesses in systems and networks environment of your application.
- Determine weakest points of the application, system and network infrastructure from the external or internal perspective.
- Reducing the security threat to information systems, networks, and use of applications within the enterprise.
- Using a combination of hacking techniques which is done manually or by using commercial tools to produce accurate output.
- Spentera prioritizes the quality and maximum results for each findings
- We use the best known world methodology to satisfy the entire security assessment process.
- All the penetration testing processes are conducted by our experienced people.
- Spentera uses In-Depth Vulnerability Analysis techniques, analyzing all vulnerabilities discovered during the process of assessment.
- We will deliver the comprehensive report including the executive summary, technical summary, and technical detail of each findings. If it is asked, we will do a live demonstration about the findings that have been found.
Spentera penetration testing helps protect your organization against threat:
- By conducting security assessment, customer can quickly fix the known or unknown vulnerabilities.
- We produce accurate and high quality examination.
- Customer will get the results of comprehensive report including a detailed explanation of each vulnerabilities.
- Our service can be tailored to the client needs.
- We protect your company integrity and brands.
- By conducting security assessment, customer already take one step ahead to prevent loss to your business.
- Security assessment also raise the information security awareness.
- With the security assessment, customer can produce the best information security strategy to protect the company assets.
- It help to achieve and maintain compliance with federal and state regulations.
The rapid expansions in the Indonesia Information Technology sector has resulted in a corresponding increase in demand for information technology specialists in the national workforce, especially for specialists with technical skills in information/computer assurance and security. Many security tasks are not being adequately performed due to lack of personnel. The pervasive nature of the problem is evidenced by several recent reported security breaches.
Spentera Security Assessment service can meet the requirements of many standards and guidelines in relation to information security. Our team has working knowledge of the following standards and attempt to exceedingly meet their requirements.
Bank Indonesia Regulation No. 9/15/PBI/2007 – Implementation of Risk Management in The Use of Information Technology by Commercial Banks
Regulation of Bank Indonesia Number 9/15/PBI/2007 states that all banks under the auspices of Bank Indonesia shall perform risk management practices in their IT environment. The policy consists of several articles that determine how banks should monitor and manage IT risks related to building good governance in the banking sector.
PCI DSS Requirement 11.3: Regularly test security systems and processes
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) states that all PCI DSS certified must develop and implement a methodology for penetration testing that includes external and internal penetration testing. This requirement also oblige all certified institution to perform penetration tests at least annually to verify the PCI DSS scope infrastructure are operational and effective.
ISO 27001: System acquisition, development and maintenance (A.14.2.8, A.14.2.9)
In the ISO 27001 controls, there are 3 sub-controls that require to be maintained and perform during regular compliance check;
- A.14.2.8 – System security testing
- A.14.2.9 – System acceptance test
- A.18.2.3 – Technical compliance review
Spentera can perform penetration tests on network infrastructure and applications to test the security of information systems.
For more information about our services, just contact us and we will be happy to assist you.